Project Officer (Contractual)
Date Posted: March 4, 2021
Job Location: Khulna and Cox’s Bazar
Contract Duration: 1 year (subject to extension)
- Executing all field level project activities and managing deliverables assigned by Project Coordinator
- Identifying potential women from local community for recruitment; collecting relevant information for selection.
- Facilitating recruitment process that includes filling up registration forms, building rapport in target communities and markets/growth centers.
- Organizing workshops, courtyard meetings, promotion campaigns, partner visits and other types of engagements.
- Maintain liaison with officials from local government, NGOs, Microfinance providers, community associations, schools and relevant institutions to support project goals.
- Supporting field assessment and monitoring activities to identify gaps.
National Operations Manager/ Head of Sales
Date Posted: January 18, 2021
Job Location: Dhaka
- Have minimum of 7 years’ experience managing and leading sales and distribution operations.
- Aggressively pursue business targets to achieve short-term and long-term organizational goals.
- Proactively developing new uncovered markets and establishing supply chain to serve them.
- Regularly coordinating with corporate partner representatives to resolve issues on the ground.
- Tracking sales trend and suggesting corrective action.
- Working closely with the salesforce and monitor day to day performance and train them in regular basis to improve their performance.
- Maintaining strong and positive working relationship with each corporate partner.
- Managing team to prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports of product lifting as well as penetration and share with relevant stakeholders.
- Managing and developing the overall team’s capabilities.
Territory Manager/Senior Territory Manager
Date Posted: December 26, 2019
Job Location: Khulna
- Able to meet company revenue target assuring qualitative factors.
- Select HUB for market penetration according to business plan and develop strategy to hit sales target.
- Monitoring and ensuring sales activities.
- Strengthening the relationship with each partner and managing and attending meeting with partners at local level.
- Provide administrative support to regional staff considering the relative costs and benefit of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one to smooth their work.
- Manage and develop the team.
Territory Officer/Sr. Territory Officer
Date Posted: October 9, 2017
Location: Any where in Bangladesh
- Graduate/HSC in any discipline.
- 1 years’ experience in rural area’s marketing related work. Also Sales/Field/NGO experience is preferable.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations.
- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Have valid motorcycle driving license.