Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Location: Rangpur Division
Duration: Contractual for 6 months (may be considered for extension)
- Monitoring and documenting project activities to ensure the necessary support for quality implementation of the project.
- Carrying out daily monitoring visits, focus group discussions, and participatory assessments, key informant interviews in accordance with project information collection and management plans and standards, ensuring appropriate treatment of sensitive information.
- Conducting/ supporting in the design as well as effective execution of multi-tiered impact studies (baseline, mid and end-line).
- Completing daily/ weekly reporting on findings.
- Monitoring the progress of the project and recommend the further measures for ensuring progress.
- Participating in meetings on findings and analyses with other cross-functional staff at field and HQ level.
- Performing other official tasks, as and when required, for the greater interest of the project/organization.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Post-secondary degree in social science, economics, statistics or a relevant field (Master’s degree preferred).
- Minimum 3-5 years experience working in program monitoring and evaluation in a rural context.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations.
- Combined work experience in non-profit, development and commercial private sector will be given high preference.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.