Job Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Overall responsible to facilitate JITA’s new business model named “MOUKA PLUS” which aims to create rural market development through last mile marketing and sales. The Project Manager must prioritize creating livelihoods opportunities for women at every level of the JITA supply chain – women as producers, suppliers (Market Development Officer or MDO), sales agents (Aparajita) and consumers.
This position will be mainly responsible for leading and managing the project activities in north, central and east part of Bangladesh, providing intensive support to JITA Operations team for smooth and high quality implementation of the overall project interventions. S/he has other significant role of field management, strategy formulation, working with private and public sector partners on planning, financial oversight and staff management.
• Search, select and deploy Aparajita and MDO in MOUKA PLUS distribution chain.
• Ensure strong presence, visibility & dominance of JITA products & services.
• Work with target based sales and customer acquisition to ensure projected market share.
• Ensure availability of proper information on JITA products at last mile consumer end.
• Coordinate sales and distribution efforts between Aparajita, MDO and HUB (JITA Distribution Point).
• Gather market information, report to regional and HQ management and recommend new strategy.
• Strengthen relationship between Aparajita, HUB, MDO, rural consumers, public and private sectors.
• Explore business opportunities/scopes for the MOUKA PLUS initiative and assist in social audit.
• S/he would be responsible for overall financial, administrative and budget management.
• Assist in preparing periodic progress and monitoring report as per project requirement.
• Supervise field activities (last mile sales & marketing) of Aparajita and MDO.
• Take initiatives for staffs’ capacity development and accordingly train them.
• Develop and arrange different marketing and promotional events at field level.
• Develop project monitoring and reporting plan and process.
Educational Requirements: Minimum graduation in social science, management, business
studies or relevant discipline.
Experience: At least 4 years’ experience in rural market development or in similar field.
o Have worked in management positions in large community driven,
Rural development projects for a minimum of 5 years is preferred.
o Experience in marketing/sales/distribution projects is a plus.
Additional Job Requirements:
• Advanced in IT skills, especially in MS Office and web based applications.
• Excellent problem-solving skills, sound in project management.
• Able to work in stressful conditions to undertake multitasking responsibilities.
• Outgoing, confident and persuasive communicator.
• Good knowledge on market development strategies and policies.
• Good in analysis and report writing.
Salary Range: Negotiable
• Festival Bonus
• Yearly Incentive
• Group Insurance and Health Insurance (including spouse and kids)
If you think, you are the right person, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org