Position: Territory Officer
Job Location: Gaibandha
YOUR KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Identifying business opportunity in untapped/uncovered market especially in rural areas aligned with partner companies.
- Creating & developing JITA Hubs (Micro entrepreneur) to serve untapped or uncovered market.
- Maintain Product flow from Partner’s distributors to Jita Hub and its NDSS.
- HUB Manager Searching & ensure HUB Lifting and build up strong business relationship.
- Supervise the identification and selection process of potential areas that are suitable to operate JITA activity according to business plan.
- Strengthening the relationship with partners so that we can work as a team with each partner.
- Collect and submit partner company’s invoices in the desired format and submitted timely.
- Taking care of assigned JITA asset as a custodian and assist Area manager to get administrative support considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one to smooth assigned work.
- Prepare daily, weekly & monthly sales reports.
TO WIN THIS JOB, YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Graduate in any discipline.
- 2 years’ experience in rural area’s marketing related work. Also Distribution sales and FMCG experience is preferable.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations.
- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make
improvements or take corrective action.
- Have a valid motorcycle driving license.
- Salary: 16,000/-
- Mobile Bill-500/-
- TA, DA
- Monthly Incentive
- Provident fund
- Health Insurance
- Yearly Two Festival Bonus
If you feel you are the right fit for the opportunity, please send your updated CV with recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the position in the subject line.
Last date of application March 27, 2023.